This outdoor playhouse makeover is brought to you by boredom, anxiety and Pinterest! Like many of you, I have been confined to my home during this Pandemic and looking for ways to pass the time during those moments you just need a break from the stay at home routine. For me, I have always enjoyed redoing and fixing things so when I took a look at my kids outdoor playhouse I thought now would be a perfect time to give it a makeover.
You can pick up virtually any used playhouse and customize it. Ours was something we already had, but just needed new life.
What you will need:
- Sandpaper/ sanding block or machine
- Paint primer for outdoor use
- 1 Gallon outdoor paint for main house – I used Behr Paint Soft Pebble
- 1qt for trim & accent color semi gloss – I used Ballerina Pink
- Painters tape
- paint roller & small brush
- Spray paint for plastic (Kitchen)